Resources for NH Technology Librarians
- TechSoup - TechSoup supports nonprofits, charities, and libraries by providing access to donations and discounts on software, hardware, and services from major brands.
Training for Staff:
- NH State Library - Technology Resources Librarian - The Technology Resources Librarian provides free consultations on all matters of library and popular technology.
- WebJunction - WebJunction is where public library staff gather to build the knowledge, skills and support they need to power relevant, vibrant libraries.
Training for Patrons:
- DigitalLearn.org - The Public Library Association's site, DigitalLearn.org is an online hub for digital literacy support and training. The site launched in June 2013 and builds upon and fosters the work of libraries and community organizations as they work to increase digital literacy across the nation.
- GCFLearnFree.org - Learn the essential skills with more than 180 topics, including more than 2,000 lessons, 800+ videos, and 55+ interactives and games, completely free: MS Office, Google, computer basics, MacOS, Windows, word processing, publishing, image editing, and more.
- Hooksett Public Library's - Technology Class Slides
- TechBoomers - Free educational website that teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users with basic computer skills about websites that can help improve their quality of life.
- Library Technology Guides - Library Technology Guides provides comprehensive and objective information surrounding the many different types of technology products and services used by libraries.