Welcome to the Technical Services Committee!
This page will update you on the latest discussions about Technical Services. We will add additional information as soon as we have it. Stay tuned.
Technical Services Committee Mission and Goals
The Technical Services Committee seeks to connect, support, and educate all types of technical services librarians and staff in New Hampshire.
- To discuss and encourage best practices in technical services, especially in the areas of cataloging and metadata
- To provide a forum that promotes information sharing and networking among library staff with respect to technical services as it impacts New Hampshire libraries
- To offer professional development and skills training in current and emerging areas pertinent to technical services (e.g. linked data, RDA updates)
- To curate a list of resources that would be beneficial to TS staff
- To recruit more members through outreach on the NHLA mailing list, NHAIS-l and by creating a web presence on the NHLA website
Meeting Minutes :
The Committee meets every two months on the fourth Tuesday from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
Our next meeting is scheduled from 2:00 - 3:00pm on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
Please join us at the NHLA Technical Services Committee Meeting. Hope to see you there!
Our meetings are usually virtual.
Chair: Angela Brown, Amherst Town Library
Technical Services Google Group
Use this email address to contact the group: