Welcome to the Sustainability Committee Page!
The New Hampshire Library Association (NHLA) Sustainability Committee provides resources and opportunities to NHLA members that educate and support initiatives related to sustainability in libraries.
- ALA: Sustainability and Libraries
- Sustainability Reading Recommendations
- Beyond Light Bulbs and Solar Panels: Triple Bottom Line and Sustainability in Libraries, with Rebekkah Smith Aldrich and Annemarie Gordon (watch here or follow the YouTube link):
- Funding Through New Hampshire Community Development Finace Authority with Scott Malanksy (watch here or follow the YouTube link):
- Collection Development Tool for Building a Collection on Sustainability and Related Topics
- Climate Fiction List (aka CliFi, Ecofiction)
Read the latest issue of the newsletter here:
Email email@example.com to get in touch.
Chair: Judy Russell, Converse Free Library, Lyme jrussell@lymenhlibrary Brittany Durgin, Moultonborough Public Library firstname.lastname@example.org Melissa Mannon, Kingston Community Library email@example.com Tess Kimsey, Manchester City Library firstname.lastname@example.org