Please reach out to with any questions or concerns regarding Intellectual Freedom for New Hampshire libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to reach out anonymously, please complete this form.
Advocacy Materials for Outreach:
- Library Bill of Rights and Freedom to Read brochure
Recommended for libraries to have available at the desk.
- Library Bill of Rights poster
Recommended for libraries to post this next to the service desk.
- NH Live Free and Read Posters (Coming)
- American Library Association (ALA)
- ALA Office for Intellectual Freedom (ALA-OIFC)
- National Coalition Against Censorship (NCAC)
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- New Hampshire Department of Education (NHDOE)
- New Hampshire Library Association (NHLA)
- New Hampshire School Library Media Association (NHSLMA)
- New Hampshire Education Association (NEA-NH)
- Calling for Actions to End Racism (New Hampshire Library Association)
- Freedom to Read (American Library Association)
- Statement on Libraries and Intellectual Freedom (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)